A Mother's guide

A Mother's guide for helping physically delayed children play with personal tips and toy reviews.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Primo EuroBath

Kai is currently using a bath chair that we received from a medical equipment company at home. Before we got his bath chair, I had a really hard time giving him a bath.  He slips right out of my hands, and he’s gotten quite heavy! Then I found the EuroBath, and it worked great. It keeps him from sliding around, and you can take your time washing and rinsing. There is still enough room for Kai to splash his feet and hands through, which is really nice. I still use a tub like this one when he has longer stays in the hospital. Kai is two years old and luckily is still able to use the tub (though not for much longer!) I purchased mine from Toys R Us but if you go to their website they have a list of distributors that carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment