A Mother's guide

A Mother's guide for helping physically delayed children play with personal tips and toy reviews.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stories from the Heart

Stories from the Heart: A Mother's Day Tribute is a story that aired on Saturday April 30, 2011 for Mother's Day in Seattle by KOMO 4 TV. Kai, Ashton and I are featured at the end of this fundraiser program. The program is an hour long and includes some amazing stories of children and families at Seattle Children's Hospital and also some information on the research and community services offered through Children's. I was so honored to be a part of it and thankful to my Mom for nominating me. I received so many great comments from everyone on her submission too. I really appreciate everyone's support and words of encouragement. It helps me tackle another day and stay strong for my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment